Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 139 on April 2nd 2019, 2:05 pm
Latest topics
» Hello!
by Annaloyra Minya Yesterday at 3:05 pm

» [Game] <^> Game
by Draxion Yesterday at 7:22 am

» [Game] This or That?
by Draxion Yesterday at 7:21 am

» [Game] Guilty or Innocent
by Draxion Yesterday at 7:20 am

» [Game] The Word Association game.
by Draxion Yesterday at 7:20 am

» [Game] Make a Word with The Last Letter
by Draxion Yesterday at 7:19 am

» [Game] Count by Odd Numbers
by Draxion Yesterday at 7:19 am

» [Game] Count by Even Numbers
by Draxion Yesterday at 7:19 am

» [Game] Count to 3,000
by Draxion Yesterday at 7:19 am

» {Game} 20!
by Draxion Yesterday at 7:18 am

» [News] Dungeon Master Absence
by Draxion October 30th 2019, 6:05 am

» Random Dice Rolls
by Sadad September 6th 2019, 10:59 am

» [UPDATE] Editing Messages Enabled
by Draxion September 4th 2019, 8:25 am

» [News] Dragon Raiding Temporary Closed
by Draxion August 25th 2019, 7:48 am

» Annaloyra's gif stories- for fun
by Annaloyra Minya August 20th 2019, 11:51 pm

» Mundane Fantasy | Human RP Community
by Noella August 5th 2019, 7:27 am

» Starting Gold [Dice Rolling]
by Nila July 30th 2019, 4:56 pm

» [UPDATE] News about Dungeon Master Schedule
by Draxion July 12th 2019, 7:26 am

» [Announcement] Changes Coming Late 2019
by Draxion July 12th 2019, 7:25 am

» Nice to Meet Everyone
by Draxion May 11th 2019, 5:49 am

Top posters
Draxion (65456)
Suggestions for the Site - Page 2 Poll_c10Suggestions for the Site - Page 2 Poll_m10Suggestions for the Site - Page 2 Poll_c10 
Dice of Fortune (13237)
Suggestions for the Site - Page 2 Poll_c10Suggestions for the Site - Page 2 Poll_m10Suggestions for the Site - Page 2 Poll_c10 
Arwen (9547)
Suggestions for the Site - Page 2 Poll_c10Suggestions for the Site - Page 2 Poll_m10Suggestions for the Site - Page 2 Poll_c10 
Charles Whitney (8552)
Suggestions for the Site - Page 2 Poll_c10Suggestions for the Site - Page 2 Poll_m10Suggestions for the Site - Page 2 Poll_c10 
Mollyberry (7192)
Suggestions for the Site - Page 2 Poll_c10Suggestions for the Site - Page 2 Poll_m10Suggestions for the Site - Page 2 Poll_c10 
Annaloyra Minya (6663)
Suggestions for the Site - Page 2 Poll_c10Suggestions for the Site - Page 2 Poll_m10Suggestions for the Site - Page 2 Poll_c10 
TheDreamHunter (5347)
Suggestions for the Site - Page 2 Poll_c10Suggestions for the Site - Page 2 Poll_m10Suggestions for the Site - Page 2 Poll_c10 
Woodsplit (4917)
Suggestions for the Site - Page 2 Poll_c10Suggestions for the Site - Page 2 Poll_m10Suggestions for the Site - Page 2 Poll_c10 
Lorena (4541)
Suggestions for the Site - Page 2 Poll_c10Suggestions for the Site - Page 2 Poll_m10Suggestions for the Site - Page 2 Poll_c10 
dreamingrose (3998)
Suggestions for the Site - Page 2 Poll_c10Suggestions for the Site - Page 2 Poll_m10Suggestions for the Site - Page 2 Poll_c10 


Suggestions for the Site

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Starstream
Starstream
Knight
Posts 1598
Gold 1063


D&D Character sheet
Name: Jasmine Starbringer
Hit Points:
Suggestions for the Site - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue27/27Suggestions for the Site - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (27/27)
Experience:
Suggestions for the Site - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue12478/15000Suggestions for the Site - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (12478/15000)

PostStarstream on November 3rd 2014, 4:30 am

First topic message reminder :

I was just wondering if it would be possible for the notifications will tell you which topic the notification is for. Sometimes, I might get multiple notifications from the same topic, thus I can't tell until I go to that thread Smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Base Attack Bonus: +3

Dagger: +5 (1d4+2 19-20/x2)
Longsword: +5 (1d8+3 19-20/x2)
+1 Longbow, Composite of Shock: +7 (1d8+1 (1d6 shock) x3)

AC: 15

Saving Throws: Fort: +5, Ref: +8, Will: +4

Rapid Shot: +7/+5/+1 (1d8+1 (1d6 shock) x3)

Jasmine's Spell List

Draxion
Dungeon Master
Posts 65456
http://www.draxionsgameden.com

PostDraxion on April 5th 2017, 8:41 pm

@Meadow wrote:Gold value beneath posts and PMs.

What do you mean gold value?


Last edited by Draxion on April 8th 2017, 6:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Draxion
Dungeon Master
Posts 65456
http://www.draxionsgameden.com

PostDraxion on April 7th 2017, 12:19 pm

@Draxion wrote:
@Meadow wrote:Gold value beneath posts and PMs.

What do you mean gold value?

Bump
Draxion
Draxion
Dungeon Master
"Dragon Tamer"


Posts 65456
Gold 23277

http://www.draxionsgameden.com

PostDraxion on April 8th 2017, 5:21 pm

@Draxion wrote:
@Draxion wrote:
@Meadow wrote:Gold value beneath posts and PMs.

What do you mean gold value?

Bump

@Meadow

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Here's the order: (UK = Undead Kobold) UK 6 & 8, UK 2 & 10, UK 4, Uk 7, UK 5, Sadad & Silver, UK 11, UK 1 & 3 & 9
Draxion
Draxion
Dungeon Master
"Dragon Tamer"


Posts 65456
Gold 23277

http://www.draxionsgameden.com

PostDraxion on April 8th 2017, 8:31 pm

@Draxion wrote:
@Draxion wrote:
@Draxion wrote:
@Meadow wrote:Gold value beneath posts and PMs.

What do you mean gold value?

Bump

@Meadow

Cancelled

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Here's the order: (UK = Undead Kobold) UK 6 & 8, UK 2 & 10, UK 4, Uk 7, UK 5, Sadad & Silver, UK 11, UK 1 & 3 & 9
Zane Kendric
Zane Kendric
Knight
Posts 1845
Gold 826


D&D Character sheet
Name: Zane Kedric
Hit Points:
Suggestions for the Site - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue44/75Suggestions for the Site - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (44/75)
Experience:
Suggestions for the Site - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue47133/55000Suggestions for the Site - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (47133/55000)

PostZane Kendric on May 29th 2017, 9:40 am

Maybe add another value to the coin addition? like a multiplyer since earning gold is so low... ?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Base Attack Bonus: +5

+2 Quarterstaff: +8/+4 (1d6+3/1d6+3 x2)

AC: 12
Saving Throws: Fort: +3, Ref: +4, Will: +6

Zane's Spellbook

Daily Spells:

0-Level
Detect Magic
Detect Poison
Light x2
(S) Acid Splash
1st-Level
Mending x2
Message
Open/Close
Read Magic x2
2nd-Level
Detect Magic
Detect Poison x2
Light x2
Mending
3rd-Level
Lightning Bolt x3
Tongues
4th-level
Scrying
Secure Shelter
Stoneskin x2
(S) Secure Shelter
5th-level
Sending
Summon Monster V
Teleport
(S) Summon Monster V

Draxion
Draxion
Dungeon Master
"Dragon Tamer"


Posts 65456
Gold 23277

http://www.draxionsgameden.com

PostDraxion on May 29th 2017, 1:26 pm

@Zane Kendric wrote:Maybe add another value to the coin addition? like a multiplyer since earning gold is so low... ?

You mean like roll a d4 and times that result to the value of the two dice?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Here's the order: (UK = Undead Kobold) UK 6 & 8, UK 2 & 10, UK 4, Uk 7, UK 5, Sadad & Silver, UK 11, UK 1 & 3 & 9
Draxion
Draxion
Dungeon Master
"Dragon Tamer"


Posts 65456
Gold 23277

http://www.draxionsgameden.com

PostDraxion on June 3rd 2017, 8:58 am

@Draxion wrote:
@Zane Kendric wrote:Maybe add another value to the coin addition? like a multiplyer since earning gold is so low... ?

You mean like roll a d4 and times that result to the value of the two dice?

Bump

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Here's the order: (UK = Undead Kobold) UK 6 & 8, UK 2 & 10, UK 4, Uk 7, UK 5, Sadad & Silver, UK 11, UK 1 & 3 & 9
Zane Kendric
Zane Kendric
Knight
Posts 1845
Gold 826


D&D Character sheet
Name: Zane Kedric
Hit Points:
Suggestions for the Site - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue44/75Suggestions for the Site - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (44/75)
Experience:
Suggestions for the Site - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue47133/55000Suggestions for the Site - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (47133/55000)

PostZane Kendric on June 3rd 2017, 9:01 am

Sorry I spaced this out but yes, that is what i mean. GIves a chance to win more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Base Attack Bonus: +5

+2 Quarterstaff: +8/+4 (1d6+3/1d6+3 x2)

AC: 12
Saving Throws: Fort: +3, Ref: +4, Will: +6

Zane's Spellbook

Daily Spells:

0-Level
Detect Magic
Detect Poison
Light x2
(S) Acid Splash
1st-Level
Mending x2
Message
Open/Close
Read Magic x2
2nd-Level
Detect Magic
Detect Poison x2
Light x2
Mending
3rd-Level
Lightning Bolt x3
Tongues
4th-level
Scrying
Secure Shelter
Stoneskin x2
(S) Secure Shelter
5th-level
Sending
Summon Monster V
Teleport
(S) Summon Monster V

Draxion
Draxion
Dungeon Master
"Dragon Tamer"


Posts 65456
Gold 23277

http://www.draxionsgameden.com

PostDraxion on June 3rd 2017, 10:26 am

@Zane Kendric wrote:Sorry I spaced this out but yes, that is what i mean. GIves a chance to win more.

Yeah, I can something like that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Here's the order: (UK = Undead Kobold) UK 6 & 8, UK 2 & 10, UK 4, Uk 7, UK 5, Sadad & Silver, UK 11, UK 1 & 3 & 9
Draxion
Draxion
Dungeon Master
"Dragon Tamer"


Posts 65456
Gold 23277

http://www.draxionsgameden.com

PostDraxion on June 15th 2017, 4:56 am

@Draxion wrote:
@Zane Kendric wrote:Sorry I spaced this out but yes, that is what i mean. GIves a chance to win more.

Yeah, I can something like that.

Solution Added

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Here's the order: (UK = Undead Kobold) UK 6 & 8, UK 2 & 10, UK 4, Uk 7, UK 5, Sadad & Silver, UK 11, UK 1 & 3 & 9
Arwen
Arwen
Knight Errant
Posts 9547
Gold 3087


D&D Character sheet
Name: Arwen Hawthorn Whitney
Hit Points:
Suggestions for the Site - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue52/57Suggestions for the Site - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (52/57)
Experience:
Suggestions for the Site - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue31561/36000Suggestions for the Site - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (31561/36000)

PostArwen on June 15th 2017, 5:51 am

Can we add a thread in the dragon section to post the names we want our dragons to have?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Base Attack Bonus: +4

+1 Longbow of Shock: +8 (1d8+1 (1d6 shock) x3)
+2 Scimitar: +7 (1d6+3 18-20/x2)

AC: 15

Saving Throws: Fort: +6, Ref: +7, Will: +6

Rapid Shot: +8/+6/+2  (1d8+1 (1d6 shock) x3)
Meadow
Meadow
Knight Bachelor
Posts 2944
Gold 634


D&D Character sheet
Name: Shadedember
Hit Points:
Suggestions for the Site - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue28/50Suggestions for the Site - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (28/50)
Experience:
Suggestions for the Site - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue18825/21000Suggestions for the Site - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (18825/21000)

PostMeadow on June 15th 2017, 8:00 am

You name your dragons in your profile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Base Attack Bonus: +3 | Initiative: +1

Quarterstaff: +7/+3 (1d6+6/1d6+4 x2)

AC: 16

Saving Throws: Fort +6, Ref +4, Will +8
Meadow
Meadow
Knight Bachelor
Posts 2944
Gold 634


D&D Character sheet
Name: Shadedember
Hit Points:
Suggestions for the Site - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue28/50Suggestions for the Site - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (28/50)
Experience:
Suggestions for the Site - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue18825/21000Suggestions for the Site - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (18825/21000)

PostMeadow on June 15th 2017, 8:02 am

A bottom navigation bar for d&d places or add the store in the navigation. Lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Base Attack Bonus: +3 | Initiative: +1

Quarterstaff: +7/+3 (1d6+6/1d6+4 x2)

AC: 16

Saving Throws: Fort +6, Ref +4, Will +8
Draxion
Draxion
Dungeon Master
"Dragon Tamer"


Posts 65456
Gold 23277

http://www.draxionsgameden.com

PostDraxion on June 15th 2017, 12:31 pm

@Arwen wrote:Can we add a thread in the dragon section to post the names we want our dragons to have?

Yeah, I can add that.

@Meadow wrote:You name your dragons in your profile.

Yeah, the problem is that function got limited when I updated the stuff to allow an unlimited amount of dragons. So only I or another moderator can edit them to add names.

@Meadow wrote:A bottom navigation bar for d&d places or add the store in the navigation. Lol

The navigation bar is going to be changed entirely in the next update. Wink But, until then may I ask why?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Here's the order: (UK = Undead Kobold) UK 6 & 8, UK 2 & 10, UK 4, Uk 7, UK 5, Sadad & Silver, UK 11, UK 1 & 3 & 9
Draxion
Draxion
Dungeon Master
"Dragon Tamer"


Posts 65456
Gold 23277

http://www.draxionsgameden.com

PostDraxion on June 16th 2017, 10:39 am


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Here's the order: (UK = Undead Kobold) UK 6 & 8, UK 2 & 10, UK 4, Uk 7, UK 5, Sadad & Silver, UK 11, UK 1 & 3 & 9
Draxion
Draxion
Dungeon Master
"Dragon Tamer"


Posts 65456
Gold 23277

http://www.draxionsgameden.com

PostDraxion on June 19th 2017, 10:29 pm

@Draxion wrote:
@Arwen wrote:Can we add a thread in the dragon section to post the names we want our dragons to have?

Yeah, I can add that.

@Meadow wrote:You name your dragons in your profile.

Yeah, the problem is that function got limited when I updated the stuff to allow an unlimited amount of dragons. So only I or another moderator can edit them to add names.

@Meadow wrote:A bottom navigation bar for d&d places or add the store in the navigation. Lol

The navigation bar is going to be changed entirely in the next update. Wink But, until then may I ask why?

Bump

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Here's the order: (UK = Undead Kobold) UK 6 & 8, UK 2 & 10, UK 4, Uk 7, UK 5, Sadad & Silver, UK 11, UK 1 & 3 & 9
Draxion
Draxion
Dungeon Master
"Dragon Tamer"


Posts 65456
Gold 23277

http://www.draxionsgameden.com

PostDraxion on June 22nd 2017, 1:15 pm

@Draxion wrote:
@Draxion wrote:
@Arwen wrote:Can we add a thread in the dragon section to post the names we want our dragons to have?

Yeah, I can add that.

@Meadow wrote:You name your dragons in your profile.

Yeah, the problem is that function got limited when I updated the stuff to allow an unlimited amount of dragons. So only I or another moderator can edit them to add names.

@Meadow wrote:A bottom navigation bar for d&d places or add the store in the navigation. Lol

The navigation bar is going to be changed entirely in the next update. Wink But, until then may I ask why?

Bump

Bump x2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Here's the order: (UK = Undead Kobold) UK 6 & 8, UK 2 & 10, UK 4, Uk 7, UK 5, Sadad & Silver, UK 11, UK 1 & 3 & 9
Draxion
Draxion
Dungeon Master
"Dragon Tamer"


Posts 65456
Gold 23277

http://www.draxionsgameden.com

PostDraxion on June 26th 2017, 1:52 pm

@Draxion wrote:
@Draxion wrote:
@Draxion wrote:
@Arwen wrote:Can we add a thread in the dragon section to post the names we want our dragons to have?

Yeah, I can add that.

@Meadow wrote:You name your dragons in your profile.

Yeah, the problem is that function got limited when I updated the stuff to allow an unlimited amount of dragons. So only I or another moderator can edit them to add names.

@Meadow wrote:A bottom navigation bar for d&d places or add the store in the navigation. Lol

The navigation bar is going to be changed entirely in the next update. Wink But, until then may I ask why?

Bump

Bump x2

@Meadow Bump x3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Here's the order: (UK = Undead Kobold) UK 6 & 8, UK 2 & 10, UK 4, Uk 7, UK 5, Sadad & Silver, UK 11, UK 1 & 3 & 9
cola
cola
Knight
"Gypsy"

Posts 1099
Gold 1193


D&D Character sheet
Name: Vysehra Atia
Hit Points:
Suggestions for the Site - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/11Suggestions for the Site - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/11)
Experience:
Suggestions for the Site - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2212/3000Suggestions for the Site - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2212/3000)

Postcola on July 1st 2017, 10:12 pm

Have rogues alphabetical order.
Draxion
Draxion
Dungeon Master
"Dragon Tamer"


Posts 65456
Gold 23277

http://www.draxionsgameden.com

PostDraxion on July 2nd 2017, 5:44 am

@cola wrote:Have rogues alphabetical order.

That's a good idea. I'll do that today.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Here's the order: (UK = Undead Kobold) UK 6 & 8, UK 2 & 10, UK 4, Uk 7, UK 5, Sadad & Silver, UK 11, UK 1 & 3 & 9
Draxion
Draxion
Dungeon Master
"Dragon Tamer"


Posts 65456
Gold 23277

http://www.draxionsgameden.com

PostDraxion on July 2nd 2017, 5:46 am

@Arwen wrote:Can we add a thread in the dragon section to post the names we want our dragons to have?

I haven't ignored this, @Arwen. I'll get on it today.

@Meadow wrote:A bottom navigation bar for d&d places or add the store in the navigation. Lol

Cancelled

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Here's the order: (UK = Undead Kobold) UK 6 & 8, UK 2 & 10, UK 4, Uk 7, UK 5, Sadad & Silver, UK 11, UK 1 & 3 & 9
Draxion
Draxion
Dungeon Master
"Dragon Tamer"


Posts 65456
Gold 23277

http://www.draxionsgameden.com

PostDraxion on July 2nd 2017, 5:33 pm

@Draxion wrote:
@cola wrote:Have rogues alphabetical order.

That's a good idea. I'll do that today.

Solution Resolved

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Here's the order: (UK = Undead Kobold) UK 6 & 8, UK 2 & 10, UK 4, Uk 7, UK 5, Sadad & Silver, UK 11, UK 1 & 3 & 9
Meadow
Meadow
Knight Bachelor
Posts 2944
Gold 634


D&D Character sheet
Name: Shadedember
Hit Points:
Suggestions for the Site - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue28/50Suggestions for the Site - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (28/50)
Experience:
Suggestions for the Site - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue18825/21000Suggestions for the Site - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (18825/21000)

PostMeadow on July 12th 2017, 12:26 pm

Buy extras when an event takes place. But only can be used for an event

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Base Attack Bonus: +3 | Initiative: +1

Quarterstaff: +7/+3 (1d6+6/1d6+4 x2)

AC: 16

Saving Throws: Fort +6, Ref +4, Will +8
Draxion
Draxion
Dungeon Master
"Dragon Tamer"


Posts 65456
Gold 23277

http://www.draxionsgameden.com

PostDraxion on July 12th 2017, 5:55 pm

@Meadow wrote:Buy extras when an event takes place. But only can be used for an event

I will think on this and get back to you when I've come up with something.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Here's the order: (UK = Undead Kobold) UK 6 & 8, UK 2 & 10, UK 4, Uk 7, UK 5, Sadad & Silver, UK 11, UK 1 & 3 & 9
Draxion
Draxion
Dungeon Master
"Dragon Tamer"


Posts 65456
Gold 23277

http://www.draxionsgameden.com

PostDraxion on July 15th 2017, 7:50 am

@Draxion wrote:
@Meadow wrote:Buy extras when an event takes place. But only can be used for an event

I will think on this and get back to you when I've come up with something.

Bumping this

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Here's the order: (UK = Undead Kobold) UK 6 & 8, UK 2 & 10, UK 4, Uk 7, UK 5, Sadad & Silver, UK 11, UK 1 & 3 & 9
Ram
Ram
Yeoman
Posts 186
Gold 1063


D&D Character sheet
Name: Rakar
Hit Points:
Suggestions for the Site - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue19/19Suggestions for the Site - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
Experience:
Suggestions for the Site - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2011/1000Suggestions for the Site - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2011/1000)

PostRam on July 17th 2017, 5:02 am

Changing how charisma works slightly having a negative modifier not determining how hot your character is since a nice looking character could just be a jerk hence the negative modifier. So in other words having different options instead of negative modifiers = ugly

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Attack bonus  +2
Ac+18
+5 int
weapons 
+4 long spear 1d6+3 
+5(+7 when charging) lance 1d6+2  triple damage when used in a charge
saves-fort+4 Reflex+7 will+1
Azir-
13 hp 13ac 40 ft
Fort+5 ref+4 will+0
Hoof +3 melee (1d3+2)
Draxion
Draxion
Dungeon Master
"Dragon Tamer"


Posts 65456
Gold 23277

http://www.draxionsgameden.com

PostDraxion on July 17th 2017, 6:55 am

@Ram wrote:Changing how charisma works slightly having a negative modifier not determining how hot your character is since a nice looking character could just be a jerk hence the negative modifier. So in other words having different options instead of negative modifiers = ugly

@Ram, there is more to Charisma than just their physical appearance. So I'm puzzled on what you are asking to change since there's a lot of factors that are affected by having a negative modifier.
Woodsplit
Woodsplit
Knight Bachelor
"Golden Psycho"

Posts 4917
Gold 1464


D&D Character sheet
Name: Aurora lotusluv
Hit Points:
Suggestions for the Site - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue28/28Suggestions for the Site - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (28/28)
Experience:
Suggestions for the Site - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10343/10000Suggestions for the Site - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10343/10000)

PostWoodsplit on July 17th 2017, 8:50 am

But paladins need high Cha for their class.
Draxion
Draxion
Dungeon Master
"Dragon Tamer"


Posts 65456
Gold 23277

http://www.draxionsgameden.com

PostDraxion on July 17th 2017, 9:40 am

@Woodsplit wrote:But paladins need high Cha for their class.

He's not requesting to nuke it. lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Here's the order: (UK = Undead Kobold) UK 6 & 8, UK 2 & 10, UK 4, Uk 7, UK 5, Sadad & Silver, UK 11, UK 1 & 3 & 9
Ram
Ram
Yeoman
Posts 186
Gold 1063


D&D Character sheet
Name: Rakar
Hit Points:
Suggestions for the Site - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue19/19Suggestions for the Site - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
Experience:
Suggestions for the Site - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2011/1000Suggestions for the Site - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2011/1000)

PostRam on July 17th 2017, 12:53 pm

i see a lot of people talking about how a high charisma means your character will look really attractive while a low or negative one would make your character have a ugly appearance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Attack bonus  +2
Ac+18
+5 int
weapons 
+4 long spear 1d6+3 
+5(+7 when charging) lance 1d6+2  triple damage when used in a charge
saves-fort+4 Reflex+7 will+1
Azir-
13 hp 13ac 40 ft
Fort+5 ref+4 will+0
Hoof +3 melee (1d3+2)
Draxion
Draxion
Dungeon Master
"Dragon Tamer"


Posts 65456
Gold 23277

http://www.draxionsgameden.com

PostDraxion on July 18th 2017, 9:37 am

@Ram wrote:i see a lot of people talking about how a high charisma means your character will look really attractive while a low or negative one would make your character have a ugly appearance.

While that is true, that is how Charisma is depicted in the game. But that isn't the only thing affected from having a high or negative modifier.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Here's the order: (UK = Undead Kobold) UK 6 & 8, UK 2 & 10, UK 4, Uk 7, UK 5, Sadad & Silver, UK 11, UK 1 & 3 & 9
Draxion
Draxion
Dungeon Master
"Dragon Tamer"


Posts 65456
Gold 23277

http://www.draxionsgameden.com

PostDraxion on July 20th 2017, 9:01 am

@Draxion wrote:
@Ram wrote:i see a lot of people talking about how a high charisma means your character will look really attractive while a low or negative one would make your character have a ugly appearance.

While that is true, that is how Charisma is depicted in the game. But that isn't the only thing affected from having a high or negative modifier.

@Ram

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Here's the order: (UK = Undead Kobold) UK 6 & 8, UK 2 & 10, UK 4, Uk 7, UK 5, Sadad & Silver, UK 11, UK 1 & 3 & 9
Ram
Ram
Yeoman
Posts 186
Gold 1063


D&D Character sheet
Name: Rakar
Hit Points:
Suggestions for the Site - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue19/19Suggestions for the Site - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
Experience:
Suggestions for the Site - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2011/1000Suggestions for the Site - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2011/1000)

PostRam on July 21st 2017, 12:59 am

ah true nvm then.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Attack bonus  +2
Ac+18
+5 int
weapons 
+4 long spear 1d6+3 
+5(+7 when charging) lance 1d6+2  triple damage when used in a charge
saves-fort+4 Reflex+7 will+1
Azir-
13 hp 13ac 40 ft
Fort+5 ref+4 will+0
Hoof +3 melee (1d3+2)
Draxion
Draxion
Dungeon Master
"Dragon Tamer"


Posts 65456
Gold 23277

http://www.draxionsgameden.com

PostDraxion on July 21st 2017, 10:18 am

@Ram wrote:ah true nvm then.

Okay.

Proposal Cancelled

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Here's the order: (UK = Undead Kobold) UK 6 & 8, UK 2 & 10, UK 4, Uk 7, UK 5, Sadad & Silver, UK 11, UK 1 & 3 & 9
Meadow
Meadow
Knight Bachelor
Posts 2944
Gold 634


D&D Character sheet
Name: Shadedember
Hit Points:
Suggestions for the Site - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue28/50Suggestions for the Site - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (28/50)
Experience:
Suggestions for the Site - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue18825/21000Suggestions for the Site - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (18825/21000)

PostMeadow on December 6th 2017, 7:34 am

Thanks for the updates it runs smoother.

Have the d&d shops on the top?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Base Attack Bonus: +3 | Initiative: +1

Quarterstaff: +7/+3 (1d6+6/1d6+4 x2)

AC: 16

Saving Throws: Fort +6, Ref +4, Will +8
Draxion
Draxion
Dungeon Master
"Dragon Tamer"


Posts 65456
Gold 23277

http://www.draxionsgameden.com

PostDraxion on December 6th 2017, 9:09 am

@Meadow wrote:Thanks for the updates it runs smoother.

Have the d&d shops on the top?

You're welcome! I try. lol

As for your suggestion, I just added them to the Quick Access drop-down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Here's the order: (UK = Undead Kobold) UK 6 & 8, UK 2 & 10, UK 4, Uk 7, UK 5, Sadad & Silver, UK 11, UK 1 & 3 & 9
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!


Create a new account

Log in

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.


Log in

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum