Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

Draxion, Estelle

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 139 on Tue 2 Apr 2019 - 18:05
Latest topics
» {Game} 20!
by Draxion Today at 12:19

» Hello, I'm Warnen
by Draxion Sat 31 Oct 2020 - 14:15

» Ability Scores [Dice Rolling]
by Evegurl Tue 4 Aug 2020 - 20:44

» Starting Gold [Dice Rolling]
by MrBrough Wed 27 May 2020 - 14:56

» Race/Class Requests
by MrBrough Sun 24 May 2020 - 23:53

» Coding Scrapheap
by iDraekios Sun 24 May 2020 - 21:49

» [Game] Guilty or Innocent
by Draxion Mon 11 May 2020 - 0:21

» [Game] This or That?
by Draxion Mon 11 May 2020 - 0:19

» Random Dice Rolls
by VerniusNightshade Wed 29 Apr 2020 - 23:46

» [Game] <^> Game
by Draxion Thu 23 Apr 2020 - 12:04

» [Game] The Word Association game.
by Draxion Thu 23 Apr 2020 - 12:02

» [Game] Make a Word with The Last Letter
by Draxion Thu 23 Apr 2020 - 12:02

» [Game] Count by Odd Numbers
by Draxion Thu 23 Apr 2020 - 12:02

» [Game] Count by Even Numbers
by Draxion Thu 23 Apr 2020 - 12:02

» [Game] Count to 3,000
by Draxion Thu 23 Apr 2020 - 12:01

» {Game} 20!
by Arwen Sun 19 Apr 2020 - 22:30

» Feat Requests
by Draxion Sat 11 Jan 2020 - 11:07

» Annaloyra's gif stories- for fun
by Annaloyra Minya Sat 11 Jan 2020 - 1:25

» Hello!
by Draxion Thu 14 Nov 2019 - 21:59

» Mundane Fantasy | Human RP Community
by Noella Mon 5 Aug 2019 - 11:27


Race/Class Requests

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zane Kendric
Zane Kendric
Knight
Posts 1848
Gold 1263


D&D Character sheet
Name: Zane Kedric
Hit Points:
Race/Class Requests - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue44/75Race/Class Requests - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (44/75)
Experience:
Race/Class Requests - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue47133/55000Race/Class Requests - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (47133/55000)

PostZane Kendric on Sat 21 Mar 2015 - 6:22

First topic message reminder :

Please post only requests for other classes and races not available. Please provide the following information and the Dungeon Master will review it carefully and then either will or will not approve.

Race/Class Name:
URL to some kind of information:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Base Attack Bonus: +5

+2 Quarterstaff: +8/+4 (1d6+3/1d6+3 x2)

AC: 12
Saving Throws: Fort: +3, Ref: +4, Will: +6

Zane's Spellbook

Daily Spells:

0-Level
Detect Magic
Detect Poison
Light x2
(S) Acid Splash
1st-Level
Mending x2
Message
Open/Close
Read Magic x2
2nd-Level
Detect Magic
Detect Poison x2
Light x2
Mending
3rd-Level
Lightning Bolt x3
Tongues
4th-level
Scrying
Secure Shelter
Stoneskin x2
(S) Secure Shelter
5th-level
Sending
Summon Monster V
Teleport
(S) Summon Monster V


Guest
Guest

PostGuest on Fri 14 Jul 2017 - 11:39

Cleric or fighter.
Draxion
Dungeon Master
Posts 68922

D&D Character sheet
Name:
Hit Points:
Race/Class Requests - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Race/Class Requests - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Experience:
Race/Class Requests - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Race/Class Requests - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
http://www.draxionsgameden.com

PostDraxion on Fri 14 Jul 2017 - 13:12

Miss Heny2 wrote:Cleric or fighter.

@Miss Heny2 ~ Then your request is approved.
Kemmi
Kemmi
Yeoman
Posts 427
Gold 1680


D&D Character sheet
Name: Evan
Hit Points:
Race/Class Requests - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue-2/10Race/Class Requests - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (-2/10)
Experience:
Race/Class Requests - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/1000Race/Class Requests - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)

PostKemmi on Sun 16 Jul 2017 - 19:14

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-fShNszi8_PuDe7HU8Wmz2tiBvCk5mRdsuHW4buy5GA/edit?usp=sharing Requesting a unnamed Prc

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Base Attack Bonus: +0

 Light crossbow:  +2 1d8+0/19-20x2/80 range/pierce
Dagger: -1 1d4-1/19-20x2/pierce
AC: 12
INT:  6
Saving Throws: Fort: +1, Ref: +4, Will: +4
Spellbook-https://www.talesoftellene.com/t1141-evans-spellbook#183596
Draxion
Draxion
Dungeon Master
"Dragon Tamer"


Posts 68922
Gold 28812


D&D Character sheet
Name:
Hit Points:
Race/Class Requests - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Race/Class Requests - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Experience:
Race/Class Requests - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Race/Class Requests - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
http://www.draxionsgameden.com

PostDraxion on Mon 17 Jul 2017 - 10:48

@Kemmi wrote:https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-fShNszi8_PuDe7HU8Wmz2tiBvCk5mRdsuHW4buy5GA/edit?usp=sharing Requesting a unnamed Prc

DM: @Kemmi, is this by your creation or did you reference this from something else?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Here's the order: (UK = Undead Kobold) UK 6 & 8, UK 2 & 10, UK 4, Uk 7, UK 5, Sadad & Silver, UK 11, UK 1 & 3 & 9
Kemmi
Kemmi
Yeoman
Posts 427
Gold 1680


D&D Character sheet
Name: Evan
Hit Points:
Race/Class Requests - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue-2/10Race/Class Requests - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (-2/10)
Experience:
Race/Class Requests - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/1000Race/Class Requests - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)

PostKemmi on Mon 17 Jul 2017 - 19:45

I made it modeling after a idea i had for another dnd thing

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Base Attack Bonus: +0

 Light crossbow:  +2 1d8+0/19-20x2/80 range/pierce
Dagger: -1 1d4-1/19-20x2/pierce
AC: 12
INT:  6
Saving Throws: Fort: +1, Ref: +4, Will: +4
Spellbook-https://www.talesoftellene.com/t1141-evans-spellbook#183596
Draxion
Draxion
Dungeon Master
"Dragon Tamer"


Posts 68922
Gold 28812


D&D Character sheet
Name:
Hit Points:
Race/Class Requests - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Race/Class Requests - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Experience:
Race/Class Requests - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Race/Class Requests - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
http://www.draxionsgameden.com

PostDraxion on Tue 18 Jul 2017 - 13:38

@Kemmi wrote:I made it modeling after a idea i had for another dnd thing

DM: What exactly would call this prestige class?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Here's the order: (UK = Undead Kobold) UK 6 & 8, UK 2 & 10, UK 4, Uk 7, UK 5, Sadad & Silver, UK 11, UK 1 & 3 & 9
Kemmi
Kemmi
Yeoman
Posts 427
Gold 1680


D&D Character sheet
Name: Evan
Hit Points:
Race/Class Requests - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue-2/10Race/Class Requests - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (-2/10)
Experience:
Race/Class Requests - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/1000Race/Class Requests - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)

PostKemmi on Tue 18 Jul 2017 - 16:36

vern suggested Dragonic Rager so that should work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Base Attack Bonus: +0

 Light crossbow:  +2 1d8+0/19-20x2/80 range/pierce
Dagger: -1 1d4-1/19-20x2/pierce
AC: 12
INT:  6
Saving Throws: Fort: +1, Ref: +4, Will: +4
Spellbook-https://www.talesoftellene.com/t1141-evans-spellbook#183596
Draxion
Draxion
Dungeon Master
"Dragon Tamer"


Posts 68922
Gold 28812


D&D Character sheet
Name:
Hit Points:
Race/Class Requests - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Race/Class Requests - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Experience:
Race/Class Requests - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Race/Class Requests - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
http://www.draxionsgameden.com

PostDraxion on Wed 19 Jul 2017 - 16:38

@Kemmi wrote:vern suggested Dragonic Rager so that should work.

DM: @Kemmi, your request as been approved.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Here's the order: (UK = Undead Kobold) UK 6 & 8, UK 2 & 10, UK 4, Uk 7, UK 5, Sadad & Silver, UK 11, UK 1 & 3 & 9
avatar
Guest
Guest

PostGuest on Fri 21 Jul 2017 - 23:04

http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/Feonix_(3.5e_Race)
Draxion
Draxion
Dungeon Master
"Dragon Tamer"


Posts 68922
Gold 28812


D&D Character sheet
Name:
Hit Points:
Race/Class Requests - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Race/Class Requests - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Experience:
Race/Class Requests - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Race/Class Requests - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
http://www.draxionsgameden.com

PostDraxion on Fri 21 Jul 2017 - 23:20

Alton Uloavae wrote:http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/Feonix_(3.5e_Race)

DM: @Alton Uloavae ~ Your request is approved.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Here's the order: (UK = Undead Kobold) UK 6 & 8, UK 2 & 10, UK 4, Uk 7, UK 5, Sadad & Silver, UK 11, UK 1 & 3 & 9
avatar
Guest
Guest

PostGuest on Tue 23 Jan 2018 - 5:37

Unshroudment means building of history and it reveals how you started off before you are ancient, so I must start my adventure off as Human, how I was brought to life was by my own incantation of binding.

Race : Monarch
One that is bonded to armor after or before death to carved/smelted suit of armor.

I'm a monarch myself and I would like for this to be an option, as well monarch type.
I'm an ancient monarch meaning I existed before hand.
I also ask that you unshroud me a crypt long forgotten but as an eternal bound monarch I can narrate to anyone in my dungeon crypt.
Call it Dreadscorn.

In this dungeon inhabits goblins and other life, as travelers venture about I narrate, there are no stats to be revealed as I'm hidden in shrouds of my dungeon.

Dreadscorn
population high, spoils high but hidden with traps, traps high, survival rate : dangerous
It is unwise to enter this dungeon because of it's deadly traps, and the stronger the adventurer the harder it is to travel.
avatar
Guest
Guest

PostGuest on Fri 1 Jun 2018 - 14:04

Rakshasa
Race/Class Requests - Page 5 350?cb=20171011012716
I think you know who and what area of magic they're in can you make this class an option?
Their alignments and arrangements are in the fiend, humanoid and outsider class. This class that has a certain unique quality with tendencies such as having or collecting rarities and artifacts while not needing a storage for knowledgeable wisdom such as libraries, chambers etc.
http : / / forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/Rakshasa#3e
Draxion
Draxion
Dungeon Master
"Dragon Tamer"


Posts 68922
Gold 28812


D&D Character sheet
Name:
Hit Points:
Race/Class Requests - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Race/Class Requests - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Experience:
Race/Class Requests - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Race/Class Requests - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
http://www.draxionsgameden.com

PostDraxion on Fri 1 Jun 2018 - 16:22

Rock Candy wrote:Rakshasa
Race/Class Requests - Page 5 350?cb=20171011012716
I think you know who and what area of magic they're in can you make this class an option?
Their alignments and arrangements are in the fiend, humanoid and outsider class. This class that has a certain unique quality with tendencies such as having or collecting rarities and artifacts while not needing a storage for knowledgeable wisdom such as libraries, chambers etc.
http : / / forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/Rakshasa#3e

I believe you would want this as a race than a class since they're already a race.
avatar
Guest
Guest

PostGuest on Fri 1 Jun 2018 - 17:02

@Draxion wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:Rakshasa
Race/Class Requests - Page 5 350?cb=20171011012716
I think you know who and what area of magic they're in can you make this class an option?
Their alignments and arrangements are in the fiend, humanoid and outsider class. This class that has a certain unique quality with tendencies such as having or collecting rarities and artifacts while not needing a storage for knowledgeable wisdom such as libraries, chambers etc.
http : / / forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/Rakshasa#3e

I believe you would want this as a race than a class since they're already a race.
What if they wanted to be barbarians too? Or multiclassed? They're mostly magical and have high charisma.
They're actually very strong and dangerous mostly not because of their physical strength but their bizzarness and unknown magics.
Draxion
Draxion
Dungeon Master
"Dragon Tamer"


Posts 68922
Gold 28812


D&D Character sheet
Name:
Hit Points:
Race/Class Requests - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Race/Class Requests - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Experience:
Race/Class Requests - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Race/Class Requests - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
http://www.draxionsgameden.com

PostDraxion on Fri 1 Jun 2018 - 17:05

Rock Candy wrote:
@Draxion wrote:
Rock Candy wrote:Rakshasa
Race/Class Requests - Page 5 350?cb=20171011012716
I think you know who and what area of magic they're in can you make this class an option?
Their alignments and arrangements are in the fiend, humanoid and outsider class. This class that has a certain unique quality with tendencies such as having or collecting rarities and artifacts while not needing a storage for knowledgeable wisdom such as libraries, chambers etc.
http : / / forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/Rakshasa#3e

I believe you would want this as a race than a class since they're already a race.
What if they wanted to be barbarians too? Or multiclassed? They're mostly magical and have high charisma.
They're actually very strong and dangerous mostly not because of their physical strength but their bizzarness and unknown magics.

Then you would make it a Rakshasa Barbarian. Classes and races are two separate things. A class is basically a lifestyle while the race is pretty self-explanatory.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Here's the order: (UK = Undead Kobold) UK 6 & 8, UK 2 & 10, UK 4, Uk 7, UK 5, Sadad & Silver, UK 11, UK 1 & 3 & 9
avatar
Guest
Guest

PostGuest on Tue 17 Jul 2018 - 23:58

It is said that it starts out as a fighter & wizard class and a race of magical creature.
https://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/3rd-party-classes/rite-publishing/rakshasa-paragon-class/
Like the fighter, wizard, and other standard character classes, racial paragon classes have no prerequisites (other than being a member of the appropriate race).
Draxion
Draxion
Dungeon Master
"Dragon Tamer"


Posts 68922
Gold 28812


D&D Character sheet
Name:
Hit Points:
Race/Class Requests - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Race/Class Requests - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Experience:
Race/Class Requests - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Race/Class Requests - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
http://www.draxionsgameden.com

PostDraxion on Wed 18 Jul 2018 - 11:10

Dr.Kran wrote:It is said that it starts out as a fighter & wizard class and a race of magical creature.
https://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/3rd-party-classes/rite-publishing/rakshasa-paragon-class/
Like the fighter, wizard, and other standard character classes, racial paragon classes have no prerequisites (other than being a member of the appropriate race).

I'm sorry but because on how busy I have become with only being able to post 1 reply a day until I get more settled at my new place, I won't be taking any new requests at this time. I'll review this when that time comes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Here's the order: (UK = Undead Kobold) UK 6 & 8, UK 2 & 10, UK 4, Uk 7, UK 5, Sadad & Silver, UK 11, UK 1 & 3 & 9
Lorena
Lorena
Knight Bachelor
Posts 4882
Gold 3114


D&D Character sheet
Name: Lorena
Hit Points:
Race/Class Requests - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue34/44Race/Class Requests - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (34/44)
Experience:
Race/Class Requests - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue13200/15000Race/Class Requests - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (13200/15000)

PostLorena on Sun 2 Dec 2018 - 5:09

(Wingless Raptorians)

Stats: +2 strength, +2 wisdom, -2 constitution
Base Speed: 40 ft
Medium-size

Low-Light Vision: An Wingless raptorians can see twice as far as a human in starlight, moonlight, torchlight, and similar conditions of poor illumination. She retains the ability to distinguish color and detail under these conditions.

Raptorian Claws:  Wingless Raptorians have  a bonus to +4 climb due to their claws on their hands and talons, and can move at half their movement speed.

Light Footed: wingless raptorians have bonus +2 to move silently, jump and balance checks.

Keen Eyes: wingless raptorians can  see finer details than most and have more ability to discern things at long distances they gain a +2 on search, spot, and appraise checks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


XD Saving throws

Fortitude +5, Will +8, Reflex +1. AC 13


Base attack

Melee +6, Range +3


Weapons

Main hand: Morning Star. +6 attack, Damage 1d8, crit 2x
Off hand:  Dagger. +6 attack, damage 1d4, crit 19-20
Two-handed: Faulchard. +6 attack, Damage 1d8, Crit 3x
avatar
MrBrough
Freeman
Posts 7
Gold 1509


D&D Character sheet
Name: No Designation
Hit Points:
Race/Class Requests - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue13/13Race/Class Requests - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (13/13)
Experience:
Race/Class Requests - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Race/Class Requests - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostMrBrough on Sun 24 May 2020 - 23:53

Requesting Warblade out of the Tome of Battle to spice up melee a bit http://archive.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/ex/20060802a&page=2
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!


Create a new account

Log in

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.


Log in

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum